Friday, May 18, 2012

FEELINGS FOLLOW BEHAVIOUR

macmillan.org.uk
This topic is really true, an individual’s feelings is being determined by behavior. This reminds me my first seriously love affair, how I was attracted. It was during the morning at school on the parade where a first tenor nice voice comes out from the first line. When I look to the owner of the voice, I just collapse. The more she sing the song I get to pay more attention on and look at her suspicious. After that I could not even pay attention to my studies on that day, my heart was beating the more I was thinking of her. During the launch I told myself in order to feel free I need to tell this that she has stolen my heart. I was luckily to have a chance to face her about how I felt when she sang on that morning but although I didn’t more chance to express my feelings. I had promise her to write her letter writing and by then letter was very effective. She also promises that she would also pay attention on such brief letter. I was just like crazy when I was writing a letter and the ideas were flowing, some other words I never used before even on my assignments. I could not eat after I have sent the letter to her, because I could not know how she is going to respond. I have made sure that I look smart as much as I can. I didn’t want even to be associated with wrong things, my behavior has completely changed. Fortunately the fit back was positive for me and I was just whoo, I didn’t know what to do.

No comments: