Friday, May 18, 2012

Gender Studies

vickybeeching.com
During the research on gender studies I have become clear about what are my responsibilities as a man. To be honest, some of my responsibility I didn’t know, although I have managed them. After the research I have measured myself using Maslow’s hierarchal needs but based masculinity man responsibility. I have discovered that men are really dominating and I could also relate based from observations and my experience. Although I have also discovered that all different sources, internet, books, articles, scholars etc that I have used, the information is not the true reflection of what is happening today. I mean the information is old, I therefore recommended researchers to do more research which would in shape with current situation. Most of the traditional rituals by society are no longer the as before; society has totally deviated from their original traditional norms. The new information is need to depict the currently situation. #smed12

No comments: