Monday, July 16, 2012

List your top 200 achievements.

In 1998 I have been Matriculated in Tyali senior secondary school, to me it was great achievement because most people that I have been with at school could not succeed. I have worked for a community project as supervisor under Amatola district councilor in Eastern Cape. I contributed a lot to the implementation of the project without work experience. I was responsible for hiring of staff, assessment of their work performance in terms of competence. There were also tribal politics as well but under those conditions the project has continued. In 2000 I was hired by department of Correctional Services and attended their training in Koonstad, achieved National Certificate in Correctional Science. I 2004 I have decided to buy me a car which I bought it, a Toyota Tazz and I am still driving it today. In 2005 I feel like to own a property and I was under pressure to have a house because my brothers and sisters wanted to be in Cape Town, I bought a house. In 2006 felt like I was tired of having different ladies while there are disease that destroys our people like HIV/AIDS. I have honored myself with the one that have stolen my heart and I married her. I had the first lady. In 2009 we were gifted by daughter by name Mihle. In 2008 I have decided to further my studies at least to have degree; I have registered at Cape Peninsula University of Technology for Public Relations Management, then 2011 I have achieve my dreams and I was being enrolled by Cape Peninsula University of Technology with National Diploma in Public Relations Management. I am still looking forward to get a degree.

2 comments:

Sethi Ncube said...

Impressive, you have achieved a lot but don't forget to thank God for all He has done for you.

Unknown said...

This one is an inspiration...