Saturday, October 6, 2012

My big fat BIG dream.

I think my dream should be shared by most people that play national lottery or gambling. Ever since I have started to play a lottery I always have a hope, even if I am not sharing with anyone, but I do have intrapersonal feelings. There is nothing that makes me feel reluctant although I am not winning a jackpot. I have a feeling that one day will be one, I will win a jackpot. This makes me see all things in black and white colours only, no grey colours in life. This gives me a hope when days are dark. When I see beautiful and expensive car drove overtake me, I do not felt down, I just give me a hope one day is one day I will even drive the worse fastest and expensive car. Lottery makes feel proud and also give me a confidence about myself and give more inspiration.

No comments: