Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Farewell Mr Michaels

ericasp.com
Melvern Michaels, aka Mike or uncle Mike, officially retired on 29 February 2012. Mike started his career at SACD a whole seventeen years ago on 30 March 1995. He began in the Export Department and was so happy there that he never left. SACD Management and employees would like to thank Mike for his Loyalty and commitment over the past seventeen years. Emmerson Johnson our Export manager said it will be difficult to replace his experience. Although Mike is officially retiring he has offered to stay on a little longer on a contract basis. This is what Thandazile Bolitye had to say about Mike. “Let me take this time to thank Mr Michaels for all of the guidance and assistance that he has given me since we started working together. I appreciate all of his sacrifices and for going out of his way to help me and made sure that I coping well with all of my duties. At all times, he was and still is the “go to guy” when any one is in need of any sort of assistance. It has been a great pleasure and privilege to have worked with him. The confidence and faith that he has had in me in me over the past 2 years has kept me going even when at times it seemed impossible. Thank you very much Mr Michaels for sharing your knowledge, and your experience with me, it means so much. I also wish you all the best for the future. May the Almighty Lord bless you with the best of times and everlasting happy moments.” Insert Picture Melvern Caption to please read: Every body’s uncle. Mike has a very special place in my heart , I simply adore him – Pauline Arenz

No comments: