Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WAYS: What is your new year’s resolution?

Answer One: “My wish for the new year in terms of work is that SACD will show a profit and in my personal life I hope to either renovate my home or buy a new one.” Said Joy Robertson Answer Two: “This year I hope to stop drinking and smoking as well as lead a healthier lifestyle.” Marvin September Answer Three: “My dream for this year is that the Cheetah’s will win the world cup and that I can also help SACD to grow as large as we possibly can this year.” Said Deon Van Rensburg Answer Four: “In 2012 I hope to assist SACD in saving money by rebuilding old machinery” Said Danie Gagion Answer Five: “I am going to try my best to get healthier this year by exercising more. Who knows, maybe I will even run a marathon.” Conely Josias Answer Six: “This year I want to work as hard as possible as I am striving towards achieving my goal of looking after my children as best I can.” Said Gladstone Mahlumva

No comments: