Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The year has started let’s make it a memorable one

We have also introduced a 2nd shift for our 2 trucks in an effort to utilise them more efficiently. I am happy to say that over the past few weeks they have performed marvellously, well done Mark for your cooperation in this initiative, and I am looking forward to even better results. On a more sober note there have been one or two incidents of fighting/bullying on site and I am reiterating that I will not tolerate this sort of behaviour. I would also like to wish 2 of our more senior or should I say stately members a fond farewell after many years of service. Melvern Michaels retired at the end of February after 17 years of service and Shaun Ownhouse at the end of March after 31 years of service. I would like to wish them all the best going forward.

No comments: